14 fainted after consuming unhygienic food - Pakistan Today

14 fainted after consuming unhygienic food

NAROWAL: Yet another incident of consumption of low-quality foods putting several lives at stake took place in Narowal where 14 members of a family fainted after eating such food.

The incident took place in a village of Narowal were children and women were among the 14 who fell unconscious.

They were later shifted to a hospital where Medical Supritendant Dr. Latif revealed that the family had consumed ‘stale food’.

He added that the health condition of all affected family members was ‘out of danger’.



Related posts

Top