Paralysed child burnt to death in LDA Society | Pakistan Today

Paralysed child burnt to death in LDA Society

LAHORE: On Monday, A paralysed child was burnt to death when a fire erupted in a house at LDA Society Margzar Colony.

On getting information, vehicles of Rescue-1122 reached the spot and controlled the fire. However, a paralysed child, identified as Javed Ali, aged 6, received multiple severe burn injuries and was rushed to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The cause of the fire could not be ascertained.



Related posts

Top