Pakistan Today has joined hands with PakWheels.com for their upcoming Car Mela in Karachi.
After making a super-successful debut in the nation’s capital, PakWheels.com Car Mela will soon be in Karachi. So, mark your calendar for Sunday, 3rd March, 2019, for PakWheels Car Mela Karachi to be held at Hall # 6, Expo Centre from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Already talk of the town, this one of a kind mela transforms the experience of buying and selling of cars by making it hassle-free for ordinary Pakistanis.
Pakistan has a huge used car market but people in large numbers still find it hard to buy and sell a genuine used car. So, to cater to the needs of consumers, PakWheels.com brings the sellers and the buyers under one roof for an exceptional buying and selling experience. PakWheels Car Mela is one such platform.
Buyers will have hundreds of cars to choose from. Sellers will have a hassle-free experience in finding the right buyer for their car. In addition, there will be a huge variety of PakWheels Certified Cars at the upcoming Karachi Car Mela.
Benefits of PakWheels Car Mela:
- Hundreds of Certified and Inspected Cars for Sale
- 30 day/1000 km warranty of PakWheels Certified Cars
- Only good conditioned cars are certified
- Verified Documents of PakWheels Certified Cars
- Buy Cars from Private Sellers
- Great opportunity to sell your car
- Presence of thousands of Genuine Buyers
- PakWheels team can verify the auction sheet of cars
- PakWheels team can inspect the cars at the venue
Why PakWheels Certified Cars?
This program certifies cars after thoroughly inspecting them with the help of the latest equipment used by expert technicians. If it is an imported vehicle, PakWheels verifies the auction sheet as well.