Four of family dead in domestic gas leak | Pakistan Today

Four of family dead in domestic gas leak

QUETTA: Four members of a family died while two others fell unconscious due to suffocation in a domestic gas leakage incident here on Friday.

According to rescue sources, the tragic incident took place in the city’s Pashtunabad area where a man, along with his three children, lost his life due to gas leakage in the house. His wife and another child, on the other hand, fell unconscious.

After being informed about the mishap, rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the casualties to a nearby hospital.

Earlier, on January 13, three members of a family, including a woman, were wounded when the roof of a house collapsed after an explosion caused due to gas leakage in Rawalpindi.



Related posts

Top