HAFIZABAD: A minor boy was burnt alive while four others sustained severe injuries in an explosion caused due to gas leakage on Friday.
According to the details, four of a single family sustained burn wounds while a 12-year-old boy lost his life after a fire erupted at a house due to gas leakage in the Gulzarpur area of the city.
A couple of the unfortunate family’s neighbours were injured as well.
The entire structure of the house collapsed in the incident. Rescue teams arrived at the spot and saved those trapped under the debris of the burnt house.
The injured were shifted to a trauma centre while others with severe burn wounds were taken to Lahore in a critical condition.