One killed, another hospitalised as live wire electrocutes them | Pakistan Today

One killed, another hospitalised as live wire electrocutes them

KARACHI: A man was electrocuted and his colleague received electric shocks in Gulberg area of the city on Friday.

According to rescue sources, two workers, Hanifullah, son of Dilawar, and Tajuddin, were digging a well near Café Pila in Gulberg area of Karachi when a wire fell on them. As a result, Hanifullah died on the spot while Tajuddin received severe electric shocks.

The body and injured were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for an autopsy and treatment, respectively.



Related posts

Top