Roof collapse due to gas leak explosion in Rawalpindi injures three | Pakistan Today

Roof collapse due to gas leak explosion in Rawalpindi injures three

RAWALPINDI: Three members of a family including a woman were injured when the roof of a house collapsed after an explosion caused by gas leakage on Sunday morning.

According to rescue sources, the leakage of gas at a house located on Chakri Road resulted in a big explosion due to which the roof collapsed. The family members were trapped under the rubble and suffered injuries.

The rescue personnel pulled up the injured from the debris before shifting them to a hospital for treatment.



Related posts

Top