MULTAN: Two people died from suffocation due to gas leakage in Multan on Friday.
According to sources, the deceased were domestic helpers at the farm house of W-B area in Vehari.
Rescue sources said dead bodies had been recovered and were shifted to a hospital for an autopsy.
Similarly, two women sustained serious burn injuries after a gas heater exploded in Sialkot on Friday.
According to rescue sources, the women were near a gas heater when it blew up.
Rescue teams arrived at the location and rescued the injured with assistance from local residents. The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.