Gas leakage accidents kill two in Multan, injure two in Sialkot | Pakistan Today

Gas leakage accidents kill two in Multan, injure two in Sialkot

MULTAN: Two people died from suffocation due to gas leakage in Multan on Friday.

According to sources, the deceased were domestic helpers at the farm house of W-B area in Vehari.

Rescue sources said dead bodies had been recovered and were shifted to a hospital for an autopsy.

Similarly, two women sustained serious burn injuries after a gas heater exploded in Sialkot on Friday.

According to rescue sources, the women were near a gas heater when it blew up.

Rescue teams arrived at the location and rescued the injured with assistance from local residents. The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.



Related posts

Top