Girl killed, mother injured in gas leakage explosion | Pakistan Today

Girl killed, mother injured in gas leakage explosion

LAKKI MARWAT: An infant girl was killed while her mother sustained critical wounds due to gas leakage explosion in Bamuzai Muhalla near Jail here on Monday.

Police said that the explosion occurred when the girl’s mother tried to light the stove. As a result, the house caught fire, instantly killing the baby and injuring her mother.

Local people and fire brigade staff doused the fire while the injured woman was shifted to a hospital.



Related posts

Top