KOHAT: Three workers died of suffocation while another was affected due to poisonous gas accumulated in a coal mine here on Saturday, rescue sources said.
According to details, poisonous gas accumulated in a coal mine of Kohat where the workers were engaged in routine work.
Three workers died of inhaling poisonous gas while another fell unconscious.
The bodies and affected worker were shifted to hospital medico-legal formalities. The deceased hailed from district Shangla of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).