MANSEHRA: A teacher and three students were electrocuted to death on Tuesday when an iron pipe came into contact with the electricity wires during the morning assembly.
According to the police, the accident occurred during the flag hoisting ceremony resulting in the students and teacher’s death. The victim boys were students of five, six and eight grade who were identified as Nauman, Bilal and Asif and teacher Safeer Khan.
The police personnel arrived at the scene after getting information about the incident and started an investigation. The incident caused stamped in the school, as a large number of local people also arrived here. The bodies were handed over to the relatives by the police, as families refused to carry out a postmortem.