Four dead from inhaling poisonous gas in Kohat | Pakistan Today

Four dead from inhaling poisonous gas in Kohat

KOHAT: Four people died and another three injured after inhaling poisonous gas in a well in Kohat on Sunday.

According to rescue officials, the machine used to extract water from the well was not working at a house in Sorgul Village, forcing a boy to descend down the well for repairs. However, the boy inhaled poisonous gas and fainted.

Six men who tried to rescue the boy also fainted afterwards. Only three of them survived after rescue officials reached the site and pulled out the victims.



Related posts

One Comment;

  1. Pingback: Four dead from inhaling poisonous gas in Kohat - News Channels

Comments are closed.

Top