LAHORE: A meeting of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Governing Council held at the National Cricket Academy with Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Najam Sethi presiding over the meeting, reported PSL official website.
All six team franchise owners congratulated PCB chairman and the board on the successful completion of the third edition of PSL.
After the meeting, Sethi shared about the meeting on his social media account, stating: “Very productive meeting with all the PSL T20 team owners today. Our Governing Council will work together to take PSL onwards and upwards!”
Very productive meeting with all @thePSLt20 team owners today. Our Governing Council will work together to take PSL onwards and upwards!
— Najam Sethi (@najamsethi) May 2, 2018
Further, the members of the Governing Council reviewed various aspects of PSL 3 in great detail. It was unanimously decided to form committees comprising representatives of PCB and PSL franchises in order to monitor and oversee mutually agreed matters relating to the PSL going forward.
It was also decided that cricketing representatives of both sides would meet tomorrow to discuss matters related to the cricket affairs of both sides in order to complement each other’s game development programmes going forward.
The PSL Governing Council comprises the following members:
1. Mr. Najam Aziz Sethi, Chairman PCB & Chairman Governing Council
2. Mr. Subhan Ahmad, COO PCB
3. Mr. Badar Manzoor Khan, CFO PCB
4. Ms. Naila Bhatti, Project Director PSL
5. Mr. Sohaib Sheikh, Senior General Manager Marketing
6. Mr. Salman Naseer, General Manager Legal
7. Mr. Imran Ahmad Khan, Head of Player Acquisition & Management PSL
8. Mr. Ali Naqvi, Islamabad United
9. Mr. Javed Afridi, Peshawar Zalmi
10. Mr. Salman Iqbal, Karachi Kings
11. Mr. Nadeem Omar, Quetta Gladiators
12. Mr. Gohar Ijaz, Multan Sultans
13. Mr. Sameen Rana, Lahore Qalandars