Woman, child scorched in house fire pass away | Pakistan Today

Woman, child scorched in house fire pass away

LAHORE: A woman and a child, scorched in a domestic fire, passed away during treatment here on Monday.

A fire had broken out at a house located in the Millat Park locality of the provincial capital and seriously injured the woman and the child.

Both the victims were under treatment at a local hospital where they succumbed to the burn injuries despite all-out efforts by the doctors.

The bodies were handed over to the family after medico-legal formalities.



Related posts

Top