Two scorched in fire caused by gas leakage in Quetta | Pakistan Today

Two scorched in fire caused by gas leakage in Quetta

QUETTA: Two people were burnt as a result of a fire that erupted inside a house because of gas leakage here on Tuesday.

Police said that due to the leakage of gas, fire engulfed a house located near Khezi Chowk of the provincial capital.  Two people present in the house were scorched in the incident.

The blaze was extinguished, and the people trapped inside the house were rescued and shifted to the hospital.



Related posts

Top