Toxic tea claims three lives | Pakistan Today

Toxic tea claims three lives

LAHORE: Three members of the same family died and three others were hospitalised after drinking poisonous tea in village Chak No 148 10-R near Khanewal.

According to details, the family drank tea at their house after which their condition deteriorated. The affected persons were shifted to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Jahanian where Shahnaz Bibi and her brother-in-law, Muhammad Shahid, and another died.

Later, the other two affected persons, Muhammad Asif, Qasim and Naseem Bibi were referred to Nishtar Hospital Multan due to their critical condition.



Related posts

Top