Teenager dies of electrocution - Pakistan Today

Teenager dies of electrocution

A teenage boy died on Sunday when he sustained electric shock in the Naseerabad area.

According to police, Muhammad Javed, 22, a resident of Naseerabad, was filling a water tank on the roof of his home, when he came in contact with high voltage bare electricity wires and was electrocuted. He was rushed to the nearby hospital where doctors pronounced him dead on arrival. The body was handed over to the family after the post-mortem.



Related posts

Top