PAF training aircraft crashes in Karachi; 3 killed, including two pilots | Pakistan Today

PAF training aircraft crashes in Karachi; 3 killed, including two pilots

KARACHI-

A small training aircraft of Pakistan Air Force crashed in Karachi on Tuesday, killing three and injuring four others, a private news channel reported.

The plane ‘Mairaj’ crashed in Yousuf Goth residential area of Baldia Town.

The pilot, co-pilot and one of the injured civilians were killed in the event.

According to witnesses, the plane exploded in the air before the rubble hit the ground and injuring four people.

Three vehicles parked nearby the crash site were also damaged in the crash.

Rescue workers, Rangers and security personnel rushed to the site and cordoned off the area.

PAF spokesperson has confirmed the event, adding that a rescue helicopter has reached the site.

Related posts

14 Comments

1. Mystery said:

The pilot of the plane was my mum's cousin…. He has two very small kids… Please pray for him and his family….

• Dr. AZ said:

Can you please provide me your contact number for further details, please???
      Regards,

• Mystry1 said:

Sheikh Umair from Attock son of sheikh Anwar

• Mystery said:

I am not in Pakistan so I won't have any information … but the Last prayers (Namaz-e-jinaza) is today at 10:00 am in Attock. I don't know the exact address… Sorry ..

• Mystery said:

Though what I do know is that they brought him from Karachi at about 10 at night…. and the jinaza is at 10 in the morning in Attock..

2. Dr. AZ said:

He was my entry mate and a the best friend of mine. May Allah bless the departed soul with rest in peace. Ameen sum ameen. Please pray for him and his family.
    JazakAllah

3. Dr. AZ said:

The pilot was my entry mate and the best friend of mine. May Allah bless the departed soul with rest in peace. Ameen sum ameen. Please pray for him and his family.
    JazakAllah

4. ABDUL SAJJAD KHAN said:

as a nation we have great loss. we all very proud of them. I PRAY TO ALL MIGHTY ALLAH FOR OUR SHAHEED PILOTS.

Comments are closed.