Whole family suffocates to death | Pakistan Today

Whole family suffocates to death

Five people of a family, including three children, died in a tragic incident of suffocation as gas pressure plummeted in Karachi with the fall in mercury.
A man and his wife turned on the heater on Sunday night in Baldia Town but forgot to switch it off before going to sleep. Poisonous gas filled the room and the couple died of suffocation along with their three children.
The police shifted their bodies to a state-run hospital where they were handed over to their aggrieved relatives.



Related posts

One Comment;

Comments are closed.

Top