At least three children died and seven others were poisoned on Sunday after consuming tea with expired milk poured in it.
Per details, a joint family, resident of Mehrabpur area of Nowsheroferoz bought milk from a local shop to prepare tea. Soon after tea, conditions of all ten children of the family deteriorated and they were rushed to Gambat Hospital where three children died while seven others were still unconscious at the time of filing this report. Condition of two has been pronounced as ‘serious’ by the health staff.
A case has been registered into the incident and police after arresting the shopkeeper initiated investigation.