Yellow cab scheme gets green light | Pakistan Today

Yellow cab scheme gets green light

Leader of the opposition in Senate, Senator Ishaq Dar has said that Punjab government is implementing projects like Aashiyana, laptop and Yellow Cab for serving the people within its own resources which are commendable. He said that Punjab Chief Minister, Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, deserves congratulations for removing every hurdle in the way of launching the public welfare schemes. The CM is making sincere efforts for completing these projects.
Senator Ishaq Dar said that Punjab province is taking the lead from other provinces in reducing its non-developmental expenditures. Excluding salaries, the saved amount is being spent on public welfare projects. He said that the rate of poverty had risen from 34 percent to 70 percent therefore, it is necessary to provide maximum job opportunities. He expressed these views while addressing a balloting ceremony in the third phase of Self Employment Scheme at 90-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore on Friday. Minister for Transport, Mian Mujtaba Shujaur Rehman, also addressed the occasion.
Members of the National Assembly Pervaiz Malik, Mian Marghoob Ahmad, Members of the Provincial Assembly Rana Arshad, Haji Allah Rakha, Rana Ijaz Ahmad Khan, Secretary Transport, Capt (R) Muhammad Yousaf, President Punjab Bank Naeem-ud-Din Khan and other senior officials attended the function. Senator Ishaq Dar inaugurated the balloting by pressing a button of the computer in which vehicles would be distributed among 6200 lucky persons. Rehman, addressing the people at the function, said that at the behest of CM, Punjab government has launched Yellow Cab Scheme for providing respectable jobs to the educated youth of Punjab. He said that under this scheme, 20 thousand vehicles, of which 60 percent are Mehrans and 40 percent Bollans, will be distributed till June this year and the price of these vehicles would be 63 thousand rupees less than the market value. He said that seven thousand vehicles have already been distributed so far and now Yellow Cabs are being seen in all, small and big cities. He said that 11,682 persons were declared eligible in the first phase, 5,000 persons were selected in the second phase and 6,200 persons are being selected in the third phase.
He said that after careful scrutiny of the persons declared successful in balloting, 20 thousand vehicles will be distributed among the eligible persons. He said that installation of trackers and insurance of the vehicles have been made compulsory whereas a 15 day drivers’ training of the successful applicants had been made compulsory.

Related posts

98 Comments

1. Muhammad Ameen said:

khadim-e-alla punjab main eik bolan carry ka khawahish mand hon
    mera number 03458705228

2. Muhammad Saleem said:

Dear Sir,

Please confirm us next application submission date ?

3. Haroon said:

I am eligible person for this scheme but i could not submit application on due date.
    i need bolan for self-empolyent.
    anybody know about new submition date?
    3225636499

4. iftikhar Ahmad said:

Sir I am submit the application my name could not first koradsi I confirm last karadsi

5. shakir said:

aslam o alikum Mian Moh Shabaz sharif Shaub. me ne matric clear nahi kiya huwa but mera exp bi bcom se kam nahe me Mehran lena chahta hu. mera number hay 03009494548 app se guzarish hay muj se rabta kerain yaa mujhe bul lein meri email id hay. [email protected]

6. Saqib Raza said:

My name is saqib raza.
    sir,
    main ne application car k leye jama krwai ti pr mera naam lis main ni aya , hala na k mere sare kagiz b pore hai

7. Saqib Raza said:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    April 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM
    Saqib Raza
    CNIC: 34302-7408718-7
    Cell:03007529114,
    Sir,
    mere sare kagzat pore aur correct hai, but mera yellow Scheem lis mai name ni aya,Plz sir checked my Status,
    Thanks

8. M Naveed said:

sir next qura andazi kab ho gi i want a bollan carry
    my name is M Naeed 03006293974 plz inform me

9. Fardad said:

More yellow cabs would mean more crowding of the already crowded roads, more cabs running without passengers because of recession, More import of petrol from the gulf and Saudi Arabia, more of the same ie nonsense galore. Instead if Buses would have been subsidized, the import of fuel would have been reduced, roads would have less vehicles, passengers would find more affordable mode of travel. This is so simple even a child can understand. Wonder who advised the yellow cab scheme and wonder more that no lessons are learnt by our learned leaders.

10. masaud said:

sir i am fail in driving test pleas tel me what i do….?

11. danish said:

sub topi drama ha. i m winner mehran 153 RWP. i have pass driving test and complete documentation but end par punjab govt ko yad i ha k meri age kam ha. pahle sub soy hoy thy. youty k sath topi drama. thanks punjab govt

• Ahmed Fraz said:

yesbrother u r ri8 election ky din nazdeeq hain samjha kero

12. Ch Faisal said:

Dear sir New Application Kb Start Ho Rahe Hain Pleas Sir Conform Date Bta Dain

13. Ahmad said:

Sir i m 42 years old and jobless. I have the degree of B.Com. I want to purchase a Bolan or Mehran but missed the opperchunity. Please do somthing for me. My n[mber is03137449969

14. ali said:

can anyone tell me the next date to apply for mehran?????

15. Mubashar Hassan said:

Please inform me the next date of submission the application.

16. m.tahir mehmood said:

sir,my name is m.tahir mehmood and i submit the aplication by name but i am not confirm about anouncement of my name.sir plz plz inform me at 03006665963 thanx for yellowcab

17. M.Ashfaq said:

sir my name is m. ashfaq s/o m.iqbal sambrial sir mera name pehliay draw main tha muger form jama k time mera licence larnig tha computerized licence 30/09/2011 ko issue hoa tha sir plzzzzzzz mera licence wala itraaz khatam kia jay sir maine 20% down payment bi 20/12/2011 se jama krwa rakhi hea sir main ghar main sub se bara hoon aur mery abu fout ho chuke hean m ashfaq sambrial bolan 15 plezzzzzzzzz sir bolan ataa ki jay plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mian sahib plzezzzzzzzzzzzz ap ka shuker guzar rhanoo ga
    M.Ashfaq no 03006143796

18. Hammad said:

Respected all can you tel me when New Application are going to Start plz inform me
    i m waiting
    my name is hammad
    my no is 03217459867

19. arshad said:

kia phase iv yellow cab cancel hogai hay plz reply

20. Zubair said:

AslamOAlikum…
    Dear Sir
    if any one want to installed tracker in your vehicle with built in anti-jammer device in very economically price so please contact us…
    for more detail click below mention ilnk http://lahore.olx.com.pk/best-vehicle-tracking-sy

Regards,
    Zubair Sikaner,
    0313-4346848

21. MUHAMMAD IJAZ said:

Sallam! I’m Muhammad ijaz Ghumman from Gujranwala. I want to buy a Bolan carry through Punjab yellow cab scheme. I request (MIAN SHEHBAZ SHARIF SB.) for this kindness. My e-mail id is [email protected]. My cell number is 03026491039.
    Respected CM Sb. I hope you will grant me Bolan carry.
    Thanks as advance

PMLN zinda bad, MIAN SHARIF BROTHERAN painda bad.

Yours truly,
    MUHAMMAD IJAZ GHUMMAN.

22. Muhammad Nadeem said:

Khadim e punjab 1st draw main suzuki bolan ka winner hon magar sing walon ki licence ki ghalat veryfication ki waja se disqualify ho gaya hon.main ne bank punjab main account bi khulwa liya tha aur baqi sare docoments clear hai mehrbani farma kar mere arz qabool ki jae.
    thanks
    my cell number, 03117133205

23. Ahmed Fraz said:

Sir G Tehsil Liaquatpur Dissit Rahim Yar Khan mai kb yellow cabs aye gy Jab Humarie barie khatam ho jay gy ya tb apki government khatam ho jay gy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

24. Muhammad Rizwan said:

Sir main second draw ka winner hun mera licence bogs nikal aya tha woh sindh ka tha ab mera apne distric ka bn gia hai sir jin logon ney apne distric k licence bnwa liy hain un ko scheme mey wapis lia jaye un ko mayos na kia jaye please sir in sb ki boht c umden wabsta hain sir is masle ko hal kia jaye.

• tahir2014 said:

Dear Sir,Dear Sir,

Please confirm us next application submission date ?

25. syed saqlain hussain shah said:

plz conform me about mehran. 03085568522

26. DANISH JAVEED said:

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF BOALN (YELLOW CAB)

DANISH JAVEED S/O JAVEED IQBAL MULTAN
    CNIC NO 36302-2813430-1

27. MUHAMMAD NASIR said:

Sallam! I’m Muhammad Nasir from Abdul Hakim (Khanewal ). I want to buy a Bolan carry through Punjab yellow cab scheme. I request (MIAN SHEHBAZ SHARIF SB.) for this kindness. My e-mail id is [email protected]. My cell number is 03346217761
    Respected CM Sb. I hope you will grant me Bolan carry.
    Thanks as advance

PMLN zinda bad, MIAN SHARIF BROTHERAN painda bad.

Yours truly,
    MUHAMMAD NASIR

28. Muhammad Danish said:

Plz Inform me when new applications will be started….My number is 0315 6275666

29. Imran Riaz said:

Can I Know the schedule of getting new application for yellow cab?

30. khurram said:

new scheme kab ane ha 2012 ki? jab bhi aya to muja zrur btana plz
    my # 03214056182

31. Mehmood bashir said:

Sir men ne mehran k liye form submit krwaya tha mujhe pta ni chla plz mujhe bta den is numbr py 03006766686
    3120111494213

32. zain said:

Respected sir,
    i am student ,and my father is retied from govt job,we have no income,not even own house,i need yellow cap to earn some money for my parents support.i hope you help us and give me the best future.
    Regards
    Zain Yaseen
    0345-5120411

33. asad said:

sir mera name phase four mein hai lakin abi tak gari deliver nai huwi.kia phase four cancel ho gai hai.plz sir jo winner hein unhin garien mini chahein.thanks

34. Mansoor Ali Babar said:

dear sir when new scheme will be launched. i m un-employee my no is 03215884039

35. babar said:

dear sir when new scheme will be launched. i m un-employee my no is 03215836461

36. Usman said:

Dear Sir,
    Please confirm us next application submission date ?
    i want Bolan Yellow cab,

Thanks

37. Muhammad.kamran said:

Please inform me the next date of submission the application.
    Yellow cab scheme.

38. syed ahmad gillani said:

Aslam o alikum sir please muje yellow cab ki bhuat zarorat ha kyu k mere abu ki death ho gayi ha or mai mri walda ha bs to muje apna or apni walda ka pait palne k liye yellow cab ki bhut zarorat ha maine i.com kiya howa ha or bba ka student tha to financial problem ki wajah se study stop krdi ha sir please help me please sir
    sir ye mera sell number ha 03214585706 please sir please

39. yasir said:

please inform me the next date of submission the appljcation yellow cap scheme

40. wahab malik said:

khadim-e-alla punjab main eik bolan carry ka khawahish mand hon
    mera number 03476200237

41. arfan bashir said:

Please inform me the next date of submission the application

42. Mohammad Yaseen said:

Dear Sir,

please confirm me next application submit date start

43. sofia muneer said:

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM
    sir i m so poor my father is worker and we are 7 sisters and totly job less so please give me a bolan
    and my number is 03442285676

44. saira khan said:

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM
    sir my name SAIRA and my husbend is ill 6 years and we have 2 child please give me a BOLAN taa k min apny ghar ka circule chala sakon
    please help me sir my sell number is
    03014455099

45. sania said:

kindly infom me about the latest date of yellow cab scheme 2012 and 2013 ?

46. adil jutt said:

sir i want to get this offer plz reply cell no 0333.4985371

47. irfan sh said:

hello sir iam irfan ma yallow cab car ka lena ka dream rekhta hn plz sir mga car day do plzzzzzzzzzzz irequest u sir plz my name is irfan my email id [email protected] 0312-6970149

48. M.Yaseen said:

Dear Sir,
    I want to purchase Bollan please Sir, Help me I am very poor plz help me plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz Dear Sir,
    i am fit for your required please note my no 0300-6551896 Name Yasin

49. Kamran Arshad said:

AslamOAlikum
    Dear Sir,
    i am kamran arshad sir tell me that when new yellow cab application start, i am 45 year old i am job less. please do any thing for me i am waiting your kind reply. my number is 03065230049

50. MALIK FIAZ CHANNAR said:

all bahi muj car chaya agra kise ne sela karni hy tu muj se rabta kar pahly jo kista ada kiya hovi hn wo b dun ga ur adnce b dun ga rabta no 03347073768.03016863963

51. Imran said:

AOA, PLZ CONTECT ME
    IF YOU WANT TO SALE TO GOOD BUYER.
    ADVANCE THANKS.
    0322 4002593

52. hassan said:

sir mian sb plz tell the next date about ur schme my num is 03216255731

53. mirza m ashfaq said:

i m federal govt emplyee in scale 07.i want to take yallow cab for earning.i m from sheikhupura.i m by birth muslim league but not deserve to ashiana scheme in skp although all seats always win muslim league. take a serios action pl.

54. M Zubair said:

M Zubair..

Sir , main 1 mehran ya bolan lina chahta hn kia yellow cab ka koi without scheme procedure he k ni??? plz jldi btana…

55. asghar ali said:

Aslam O Alaikum,
    Shahbaz sharif sahab mein b.com pass hoon moghay ek carry cap they thain pls.00923344166696

56. Shahzad Ali said:

Please inform me the next date of submission the application.

57. Akmal Hussain Chattha said:

plz inform me the next submision date and how to apply yellow cab taxi

58. yasir said:

03338430510

my number plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

59. hafiz m ahsan said:

i m waiting
    my name is m ahsan
    my no is 03134515337/03366544389
    [email protected]

60. Ali said:

Respected SIR,
    Hm log bht preshan hn police wale hme bht tang krte hn jga jga ruk kr hm se paise vsul krte hn hmare document compelet hone k bawajud hme tang kia jat h.pleas sir hme is preshani se nikaliye…………thnkfull

61. qaiser rizwan said:

im qaiser rizwan.distt gujratv teh sarai alamgir.sir me metric pass hn.me mehran ka kwaish mand hn.my number 03455680510

62. abrar said:

nothing more than a scam, will be used in the election campaign and all bought with looted money, remember same people wasted Rs15 billion on Sasti Roti Scheme. These people are crooks and will do anything to get back in power.

63. abrar said:

fact: out of 5,000 applicants who succeeded in winning a lucky draw in Punjab’s yellow cab scheme in 2011, a mere 400 had genuine claims.

64. abrar said:

fact: large number of successful candidates, after completing their training were told, no more yellow cabs left???.

Don't let these crooks fool you, they are very good at what they do, they have perfected their ways and made it into an art, but we know they are crooks.

65. Max Thermo Burn and Beta Force said:

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how

could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a applicable deal.

I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear

idea

66. M.BILAL said:

sir!i want a carry plz tell me about new
    w date for application thanks

67. ghulam fareed said:

my name is ghulam fareed man bay rozgar hon aur man suzuki bolan lana chahta hon sir ap ki bari maharbani ho gi please mary request par ghoor kijay ga my no 03008392545 my email adress [email protected]

68. ali raza said:

yar agr kise ny bolan sale krni hy to plz cont. me i need it 03006211744

69. waqar said:

Dear Sir my name is Waqar and i am in england please tell me how to get suzuki bolan for my brother who is financially not well settel i would wait for you reply sir,
    447574498437

70. Muhammad Azeem said:

Sir meri 4th draw me Bolan ghari nikli this jis me me ne Driving training bhi hasil kr chuka hn magar ghari nahi mili abi tk. sir please reply me

71. 100 Day Loans Online said:

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you ought to
    write more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people do not talk about these
    subjects. To the next! All the best!!

72. shumillha said:

please inform me when yellow cab scheme start

73. Parvez Akhter said:

sir my name mirza parvez , new yellow cab scheen 2013 new application going start inform me .All Ready Membership PMIN I am Voter Ch Nasir NA52 Sagri Rawalpindi
    Thanks
    My name Mirza Parvez
    E_mail [email protected]

74. KHURAM ARIF said:

sir i m literate person or i have not job plesase give me carry deba or car and i continue further stusy.

75. muhammad asif said:

sir mein be rozgar hun please mujhe eik bolan yellow cab diya jae ap ki nawazish ho gi mere paas fsd ane distric ka licene hai mery is se kafi umeden wabasta hain plzzzzz sir . 03467607199

76. Azam Sheikh said:

AssLam-o-aLikum ,,,,
    sir mai inter ka student houn ….. mujhy yellow cab carry boLan cHiaYe mai us ka khwish mand hun i have licence and i.d card,,,,,,
    03157666107

77. MUHAMMADF HASNAIN said:

jnb main shabaz shreef shb ma under matric ho but mera licese LTV hy kya mujhy carry dabba yellow cab mil sakta hy .
    MUHAMMAD HASNAIN
    03137205120

78. asad ali said:

helo sir
    i am belong to poor famliy
    pleace tell me when opend this skeem
    my contact no

03077273085

79. TAHIR said:

AOA
    SIR,
    MAIN SUZUKI BOLAN LENA CHATA HO
    SYED TAHIR ALI FATHIR NAME SYE SABIR ALI

80. m.tahir akhter said:

dear sir,i hope so you will recommend me in second scheeme of bolan.i am intrusted to get this.this my dreem.so pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz recommend me.my name is m.tahir akhter.my mob.no.03344113874…i am deploma in commerce and i am job less…so pleazzzzzzzzz help me.thanx……..my respected sir….

81. fahad ali said:

sir mai buhat gareeb shaks hn muj apki is secam par buhat umeed hy mehrbani frma kr muj texi dy dainn ta k mai apne bachon ka pait pal sakon

82. WALEED said:

SIR MY NAME IS WALEED MAIN CARRY DEBA LANA CHTA HU CAROBAR KY LIYB PLZ CNT MEE 03365191438

83. nauman said:

Anyone can tell me the last date of submission documents

84. Adnan shafiq said:

sir…. i am adnan from lahore……………..mera matric clear hy,,,mjhy yelllow cap lyna chahta hun, my num 03226640068

85. inam ullah said:

Dear Sir,

Please confirm us next application submission date ?

Comments are closed.