Miss Meera Jee finds her ‘hot male!’ | Pakistan Today

Miss Meera Jee finds her ‘hot male!’

Famous Lollywood actress Meera on Friday announced that she had finally found a soul-mate in the person of a Pakistani-US citizen, Naveed Shahzad, who she would marry soon. Meera, the much sought after actress of Lollywood, who has also tried her luck in Bollywood movies and staged a TV programme seeking a bridegroom of her choice, said Shehzad was a pilot by profession, working with a private US company. Shahzad, along with his family, would come to her home to finalise the wedding ceremony, she added. “I am very happy with this relationship,” a beaming Meera commented, hoping for a secure future ahead.

Related posts

10 Comments

1. Asif Hussain said:

Good Luck to her, after decades of whoring aroung I’m amazed she found a human being and not a dog. Although I still have my doubts about Mr. Naved or whatsoever his name is. And people do not diss my comment because truthfully I’m the only one who is speaking what is on all of your minds. Shame on you meera, if times are difficult that does not mean you make money by selling your body, our religion does not permit that. There is something called hard work and education which you obviously do not half and values. I pity you meera, I pity you. Your youth does not respect you, and neither does our nation. The only people who like you are illeterate men who are sick of their wives and want to look at your meat. Sorry for the harsh words but that is the truth, wake up meera. Stop thinking you are a super frikkin star. You dont even know who you are.

• wonderer said:

That is bad manners!

What you say tells the whole world a lot about yourself.

Now, be a good boy and apologize to Meera.

• Omar S said:

Our religion says to flog the likes of you who accuse someone of whoring without proof.

2. anwer zaidi said:

why should we waist by commenting on such people who have no character and secondly their marriage is just a comedy which does not lasts long.

3. Ittahb said:

Good Luck to her, after decades of whoring aroung I'm amazed she found a human being and not a dog. Although I still have my doubts about Mr. Naved or whatsoever his name is. And people do not diss my comment because truthfully I'm the only one who is speaking what is on all of your minds. Shame on you meera, if times are difficult that does not mean you make money by selling your body, our religion does not permit that. There is something called hard work and education which you obviously do not half and values. I pity you meera, I pity you. Your youth does not respect you, and neither does our nation. The only people who like you are illeterate men who are sick of their wives and want to look at your meat. Sorry for the harsh words but that is the truth, wake up meera. Stop thinking you are a super frikkin star. You dont even know who you are.

• Dr. Ash, USA said:

Agreed with your comments, though said in poorly written english!

4. Javed Ahmad Malik said:

After Reema's marriage Meera was like a lost cow. She always followed her; here too she found her hubby in States. Congratulations!

5. farhan said:

O bhai saab urdu boloo meera ko kuch samjh nahi ane wala k ap ne kia kaha ha…. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz urdu main comments dooo.. or ho sakay to is post ko b urdu main likh dooo heheheheh

Comments are closed.