PIA carries two passengers in plane’s toilet | Pakistan Today

PIA carries two passengers in plane’s toilet

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) added another feather in its cap by carrying two passengers in its flight from Lahore to Karachi in the toilet due to non-availability of seats, Geo News reported on Tuesday. The flight captain of PK-303 accommodated two passengers in the plane’s toilet, as all seats in the plane were occupied.

Related posts

331 Comments

1. Faisal Shahzad said:

I also would request Pakistani Media to avoide such news, Govt ko sharam nahi aatii Media ko tu sharam aani chahiyay ??? I like the time whn limitd papers n channel available n that was a blessing, 🙁

2. Faisal Shahzad said:

26. Faisal Shahzad said:

27. Faisal Shahzad said:

28. Faisal Shahzad said:

29. Faisal Shahzad said:

30. Faisal Shahzad said:

31. irfan said:

Abhi bhe PIA hasare mian hea jab ke log toilt mian b safar kar rehe hain. Srif bat ye hea ke sab chor hain

32. Faisal Shahzad said:

• Roshni said:

Why shouldnt they report such news? If the airlines is doing something wrong, dont the people have a right to voice it?

33. ashok said:

hahahahahahaha
    fir bhe chlay hai, duneya ko ftheya karnay. !
    Chanes airoplane udhar lay lo …..

34. ashok said:

sudhar lo apni vavstha pak.valo nhe to dubara armyrule ko bhugatogay.

35. Shakil said:

it may be Valentine special, not clear if they provided the hosting services in toilets too!

36. Khan said:

bull shit, not possible, it is another way to defame Pakistan Airline image by those who are against the interest of PIA.

37. Muhammad Aslam said:

Not possible. This is dirty brainchild of someone to defame PIA

Comments are closed.