Doctor’s negligence kills youth | Pakistan Today

Doctor’s negligence kills youth

A 20-year-old boy was killed by negligence of a doctor and his assistant on Saturday in the Qilla Gujar Singh Police precincts.
Muhammad Anwar had a mild fever when he was taken to a clinic owned by Dr Ata Khan, who gave Anwar an injection and asked him to return home. As Anwar came back, his arm began to swell. Anwar was taken back to the clinic where the doctor’s assistant gave him medicine and again sent him back. As Anwar’s condition worsened, he was taken to Mayo Hospital, where he was pronounced dead by the doctors. The body of the deceased was sent for autopsy while a case was registered against Ata Khan and his assistant.
RAPED: A 13-year-old girl was raped by two men on Saturday in the Factory Area Police precincts.
According to details, Muhammad Mansha, father of the rape victim, left his house for grocery shopping, leaving his 13-year-old daughter back home. Two men identified as Manzoor and Athar broke into the house and allegedly raped the 13-year-old girl and fled. Upon complaint, police registered a case against the accused and investigations are underway.
SHOOTING: A resident of Green Town passed away after being shot 13 days ago by unidentified men. According to details, Inayat had been shot by unidentified men in Aukaf Colony, Green Town, 13 days prior to his death on Saturday. Police said Inayat had been returning home on motorcycle with his friend when he saw two people standing at the corner of his house. Inayat fired at them and the two unidentified men fired at Inayat in reaction, seriously injuring him. Inayat was taken to local hospital, where after battling injuries for 13 days, he passed away.
ACCIDENT: A 45-year-old man was hit by a speeding motorcycle, resulting in his immediate death in the Kahna Police precincts. Muhammad Yaqoob, a resident of Chilkay village, was crossing a road when he was hit by a speeding motorcycle. Yaqoob was injured and taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead by the doctors. The rider was arrested and a case was registered against him.
SUICIDE: A 22-year-old woman committed suicide over domestic issues on Saturday in the Nawab Town Police precincts. The victim was identified as Razia Bibi, a resident of Nawab Town, who had married against her parents’ will a few months ago. Her parents were not happy with her decision and used to taunt her incessantly. On the day of incident, Razia locked herself in a room and swallowed poisonous pills. She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she died. Nawab Town Police removed the body to the city morgue for autopsy.

Related posts