Indian doctor to help Pakistan in liver transplant | Pakistan Today

Indian doctor to help Pakistan in liver transplant

KARACHI: Global Hospitals Group (GHG) Vice President Khalid Rasheed, based in India, in an exclusive interview to Pakistan Today said that he had conducted his visit to meet representatives of the health ministry, directors of private hospitals and to offer the general services of Global Hospitals for the betterment of health sector.
He revealed that a major goal was to inculcate awareness and ultimately to provide the liver transplant facility the Global Hospitals Group to Pakistani citizens as Global Hospitals is a pioneer in the establishment of the comprehensive liver transplant program in India and in the foundation and maintenance of the largest cadaver donor program in the country.
Furthermore, he indicated that his organisation is interested in provision of a continued medical education program in Pakistan through which a number of doctors, particularly from the private sector, will be provided training. He stated that technical support to government doctors is also on the cards.
His itinerary includes meeting with the department heads of the Agha Khan University Hospital, Liaquat National Hospital and the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases and to offer them the services of one of the largest Indian medical institutions.

Related posts

11 Comments

1. nayyar said:

liver transplant in karachi could possibly start?when

• Batians said:

Its kind of you to be willing to save a brother or a sister. Your blessings are in store and whey will come in abundance.

2. Malik Mohd Arif said:

Dear Sir/Doc,
    I am 45 year old Pakistani national living in Duba UAE..I admit in Rashid Hospital Dubai from last 2year regarding liver disease, Hepatitis C,type,
    please treat me from that disease. and send me invitation letter.Coz I com to your hospital and get treatment.
    malik mohammad arif

3. Doctor Help said:

Very good post, I was really searching for this topic, as I wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet, that is why it was very difficult to understand.
    Thank you for sharing this.
    regards:
    Doctor Help

4. Doctor Help said:

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too.
    Regards:
    Doctor Help

• Batians said:

I tried to get to you but I did not suceed. Perhaps I should check on your website..

5. @khan_raisani said:

i am from Quetta please tell me all the procedure of the hospital, i want to take appointment for my father

Comments are closed.